Friday, August 22, 2008







Since you all get to see Drew on the Gaskill site- I don't really then have much to post! But I do happen to have just a few pics to show that I took when we had him overnight on Sunday and for most of Monday! - He smiles & smiles until I get out the camera- then he becomes curious and wants to eat it!

First picture - is bathtime fun, then a couple of pics of grandma reading to Drew- he loves books!- and the one of him on the table- I was getting his food ready - and he was trying to get my cell phone off the table- yes this boy loves his gadgets- phones- remotes- cameras!

I have a short clip of him talking to himself in the mirror- ( have a great one of him in the tub- but g-ma was so busy watching his face, she didn't realize she also included a bit more body than she wanted!)





1 comment:

De Jongs said...

Looks like Granpa & Grandma had a great time babysitting!