Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting Arlys out of Trouble

Well, Arlys asked me to "get her out of trouble" since she posted more pictures of Drew and Alyssa doesn't want this whole blog to be about her son since you can check him out on the Gaskill blog. I didn't really know what to post though, especially since my camera's not working. Soo...I went back to the VanderHart reunion last summer.

Aunt Marcy had fun putting all the bracelets on Emma and told me that I may be going over the top now that I'm working for a church. Grandpa-Great "had to" rescue Emma.





John, Emma, and Drew (I couldn't resist adding a pic of Drew - just to spite Alyssa) enjoyed the swings. I don't think Emma and Drew will fit in the same swing this summer though. This first picture makes it look like Emma has 4 arms...2 of those are Drew's arms.


Grandma-Great cuddled with Emma while John and I swam. (I had to twist her arm to hold Emma though - LOL!) John had a lot of fun swimming, especially when Doug was throwing him up in the air. We've gone swimming a few times since then, and he wants me to throw him up high again. That's just not going to happen...



No comments: