Thought I would update the blog. Anyone else?? Feel Free. =0)
A lot has happened to our family over the past couple of months. We lost a close family member Doug Vander Hart. He will be missed but he is in a better place looking down after us all. It doesn't make us any less sad, but there is a comfort there knowing he is in heaven.
We also had a family vacation in Arkdale, WI. We had a good time being together. I've posted some pictures to my blog and facebook and I'm sure I will be posting more as the weeks to come.
As I was driving away from vacation, I started to tear up a little. Brad asked what was wrong and I said I LOVE MY PEOPLE and I MISS THEM ALREADY.
I am so BLESSED with such awesome family.
~Alyssa
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We DO have a great family, Alyssa! What a fun and relaxing week to enjoy together. I've also started posting pics on my blog. http://wiederstein.blogspot.com
Oh, and I love the new look of the blog!
thanks for updating Alyssa!- yes we do have a wonderful family. Ginny and I were talking and felt the devotions were especially meaningful this year. Love the way you updated the photo, etc.
Awesome update Alyssa! Agree totally with Julie & Al(?). We do have a family that is very special, we can laugh, cry, "discuss" and love and support each other thru great times and difficult times!! May we always remember how blessed we are to have God who gave his only Son so that we can have eternal life. Thank you to mom and dad for starting this awesome family!! Love you all!! Marlys
Post a Comment