Hello, family,
Most of you have seen the news on Facebook, but Philip and I will be moving in 1 1/2 weeks. Not far (only 15 miles or so), but to Bellingham, which is a fantastic city! We found a good deal on a decent-sized apartment. It even has an extra bedroom (hint, hint). Allison & Greg are hopefully coming out to help us move that weekend, which we are really looking forward to! Pictures will be posted on FB and maybe here if I'm organized. :)
Other than that, life is going pretty well. I've been subbing 2-4 days a week, and last week I subbed at my old school. I'm enjoying it for the most part. Philip is good at his receptionist job, but some days he feels discouraged because it's not really challenging him at all. He's hoping to go back to school soon to become a teacher, but we're waiting on some details.
In animal news, Ophy has been quite entertaining to have around the last couple of months. She's also been getting pudgy. I realized I've been overfeeding her. Oops. So now she's on a lighter diet and we chase her around the apartment more for some exercise!
That's all from the Northwest! Hope you all are well! Love you!
Andrea~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for updating us.. this works great to give more details..better than facebook in that respect! Looking forward to pics!
Post a Comment