Monday, March 9, 2009

Does Anyone Read This?

Hello Vander Hart Family! Looking forward to Family vacation! I got sick of checking this to see if anyone has posted and I still see Drew. I figured you can get enough of Drew on my site. =0) Thought I would change the subject. Just checking in and seeing if anyone needs me to re-send the instructions around. Hope Everyone is having a great day and can't wait to see everyone SOON!
Do you like the new background? I made it! Woot! Thought if I put up flowers instead of snow it might warm up!
~Alyssa

3 comments:

Vander Hart Family said...

THanks for updating Alyssa- I plan to put some pics up this weekend of our trip. I guess facebook keeps a bunch of them busy!!1 We need to see more pics on this site for those that don't have facebook. Plus I like to see this one better! Come on family let's keep in touch!!!!- Love you all-Arlys

De Jongs said...

Thanks for updating -- hard to keep up with all the blogs & fb lately. I'll try to do better myself! ps. -- love the new background!

Julie Wiederstein said...

There - I posted something. Happy? Now get off my case. J/K Love to you all!