Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kentucky!!!

Well, Jackie and I made it safely to Kentucky and are now settled into our new home. Check out the videos for a tour!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice nice!!! Now we just need to see the inside!! You look great!!! Do we get to see Jackie in the video of the inside?
Love you, Mom

Veenstra Family said...

Looks nice from the outside! Love the view! -Arlys

Unknown said...

Thanks - looks like a great setting!

Andrea said...

Nice to hear your voices. :) Can't wait to see more!

De Jongs said...

Thanks, Matt & Jackie, for taking the time to share this with us. What a lovely setting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Jackie!!
Your "condo/apartment" looks nice!! You have it very homey!!.. Alyssa and I just watched the video at work.. one comment she had... sounded near the end of you talking jac that there were multiple babies.. she wanted to know if you didn't share something with us.. LOL... the ultra sound pics only show one that you sent to us.. so I think that was just ...a good laugh!
Love and miss you!!
Mom V

Andrea said...

You guys look more settled in than we do...and I'm sitting at home all day! Looks great!

Vander Hart Family said...

I finally checked the blog again & was thrilled to see you had added the additional video of your home for the next year! I was wondering though.. at the end of the video Jaci refers to them? :) LOL Now that would be a bit of a surprise! Blessings to you.. so great to see you & hear your voices. -Aunt Arlys

Julie Wiederstein said...

I think your apartment looks very homey. Thanks for sharing! And I also heard the "they're in there" comment. Hmmm....

De Jongs said...

Checked in again and watched Jackie's tour of the inside -- nicely done and wonderful to hear your voices too. "Baby" looks like s/he's growing very nicely. Let me know if you have any strong preferences for colors for your baby quilt. Hopefully, now that we're approaching mid-October, I'll be able to spend a little time quilting again. Love you guys!

Dillan said...

This looks like a great home!
And very nice to see you guys!
See you in a few years!